[ome-devel] An attempt to define the problem more clearly(Localization Microscopy)

Kwasi Amoako Kwakwa k.kwakwa at imperial.ac.uk
Fri Aug 7 13:43:34 BST 2015

Hello All,

I am a postdoc in Paul French's group at Imperial working on
STORM/localization microscopy. I've been talking to Ian Munro a lot trying to
hash out what I think are the outstanding problems with storing and viewing
localization data and I thought it might be a good idea to share what I have
so far and see if people agree and if you have any suggestions or things to
add.

Thanks,
Kwasi Kwakwa

--
Kwasi A. Kwakwa
Research Associate, Photonics Department