[ome-devel] Supported ZeroC Ice versions for 5.1 and later releases

Roger Leigh rleigh at dundee.ac.uk
Fri May 2 11:22:30 BST 2014

https://github.com/openmicroscopy/ome-documentation/pull/763

> - removing Ice 3.3 CI builds for 5.1
> - removing Ice 3.3 support for 5.1

https://github.com/rleigh-dundee/openmicroscopy/compare/ice33-removal?expand=1

I've not opened a PR for the above branch yet since it needs the Ice 3.3
jobs removing from the CI builds first.  I'd like to proceed with doing
that, unless there are any objections to doing that at this time?

Thanks,
Roger

--
Dr Roger Leigh -- Open Microscopy Environment
Wellcome Trust Centre for Gene Regulation and Expression,