[ome-devel] Opera Flex file lattest changes

Balaji Ramalingam b.ramalingam at dundee.ac.uk
Wed Mar 19 15:24:42 GMT 2014

Hi,

The following page lists the supported metadata fields for the flex format,
http://www.openmicroscopy.org/site/support/bio-formats4/formats/evotecperkinelmer-opera-flex-metadata.html

It would be great if you could upload a sample set (images from one or two wells) to ,
http://qa.openmicroscopy.org.uk/qa/upload/?

This will allow us to check the files locally and suggest suitable API calls.

Best,
Balaji