[ome-devel] Add Project and Dataset to Basket from webclient

Simon Li s.p.li at dundee.ac.uk
Fri Aug 8 16:05:13 BST 2014

Hi Yanling

You can select multiple projects or datasets (Ctrl/Cmd-click in the tree on the left) and use the "Batch Image Export" script (in the OMERO.web or Omero.insight scripts menu) to download multiple images at once. For "Format" you'll probably want to select OME-TIFF if you're planning on analysing the images.

Simon