[ome-devel] Add Project and Dataset to Basket from webclient

Yanling Liu vrnova at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 15:54:02 BST 2014

Hi, I was trying to download images from OME and I thought the Basket is
the way to do downloading...

On the web client interface, for each individual image there's a download
button but seems no way to download a dataset or project directly.
Sometimes our user would like to download images from archive system and
run analysis on their own machine. That's why I am testing the download
function in OME.

Any suggestion?

Thanks,