[ome-devel] Add Project and Dataset to Basket from webclient

Yanling Liu vrnova at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 16:17:26 BST 2014

Hi Simon,

Thanks for your message and it works now.

Two more questions:

1. Will OME able to handle/export datasets larger than 2GB?
2. Is there a way to export images as is? OME 5 doesn't convert images to
OME-TIFF any more (am I wrong?) so export images as their original format
sounds doable.

Thanks,
Yanling