[ome-devel] Add Project and Dataset to Basket from webclient

Aleksandra Tarkowska A.Tarkowska at dundee.ac.uk
Fri Aug 8 15:28:14 BST 2014

Hi Yanling

Concept of sharing data between users has been enabled using groups. It is the preferred way of collaboration.
Idea of Basket and Share container overrides the permissions system and provides the users with access to data, that the user wouldn't normally have access to?. It is still premature concept as we didn't have many use cases. At this moment you can share individual images.

Are you thinking of any particular usecase?

Kind regards
Ola