[ome-devel] [ome-users] OMERO 5 public user

Aleksandra Tarkowska A.Tarkowska at dundee.ac.uk
Mon Oct 28 15:58:55 GMT 2013

Dear Jianguo

I've just reviewer our documentation to make it more clear. Changes will be visible within a few days.

Raised issues come down to the regular expression. This is something you need to be careful and really understand what you are doing. The best is to start from Python documentation http://docs.python.org/2/library/re.html
If you just want public user has access to images using web gateway viewer only please set filter to: '/webgateway' just drop caret

Kind regards
Ola