[ome-devel] Pyramid creation and NFS

Julien Jourde julien.jourde at pasteur.fr
Tue May 21 12:51:00 BST 2013

Hi again Colin,

As I said earlier, I've been able to start up the Tables server with an
NFS partition by moving the .omero directory on my local drive and
creating a symlink on the NFS partition.

I thought that would also solved my other problem: pyramids are not
created when someone imports a large image. But no.

I tested something: I created a "Pixels" directory on my local drive and
a symlink on my NFS partition ... and the pyramid creation system worked
again. So, how can I restore the pyramid creation system without moving
the Pixels directory on my local drive? I don't have enough free space
on it and only the NFS partition is backuped by my IT department.

Cheers,

JJ

--
Julien JOURDE