[ome-devel] accessing ome-metadata from matlab.

Heinrich Grabmayr heinrich.grabmayr at ph.tum.de
Mon Nov 7 18:39:43 GMT 2011

Hi Andrew,

thank you very much for your comments.
When I had a look at the corrected XML version, I saw you also changed the

Fluor = ""
Fluor = "Dummy(hasnt been assigned)"

is the empty string invalid as well?

Furthermore I noticed the AcquiredDate and remembered another issue:
when I record movies, I save every frame separately into the same file
and each time I regenerate the XML. This way, AcquiredDate has different
values for the different frames.
(i) is this valid?
(ii) is there a way to extract the real frame rate (as opposed to the
one I try to achieve but fail because of cpu calculation time) using the
different AcquiredDates via bio-formats/loci functionality?

Best
    Heinrich