[ome-devel] accessing ome-metadata from matlab.

Andrew Patterson ajpatterson at lifesci.dundee.ac.uk
Thu Nov 10 13:07:56 GMT 2011

Hi Heinrich,

I did not change Fluor. In the sample file you sent it has Fluor = "Dummy(hasnt been assigned)".

Fluor is an xsd:string so can be "", but it is also optional so if you do not know the value it is probably better to just omit the attribute.

For timing it might be better to use "DeltaT" on Plane. This is an xsd:float and stores the number of seconds since the beginning of the expirement. This value might be easier to keep track of for each plane, rather then the timing for the whole Image. It would also allow a higher accuracy.

Hope this helps,

Andrew