[ome-devel] attaching analysis results to OMERO images

Will Moore will at lifesci.dundee.ac.uk
Tue Feb 22 23:43:15 GMT 2011

Hi Adam,

You're looking at this page http://trac.openmicroscopy.org.uk/ome/wiki/OmeroTables
  right?
I fixed a couple of links to source code (were broken because of our
recent move to git) so I hope that helps.

Probably if you're doing the same analysis with the same result fields
for every image in a Dataset, you should create a single table and
link it to the Dataset or Project.

Let us know if you need any more help,

  Will.

On 22 Feb 2011, at 17:06, Adam Fraser wrote:

> Hi again,
>
> I'm wondering how difficult it is to attach tabular analysis results
> as (eg: formatted as CSV) to images in an omero dataset. I'd like to
> do this entirely from Python if possible.
>
> How it might be used:
> Attach a table containing segmentation results and per-object
> measurements to each image.
> Attach a simple list (a 1-row table) of image measurements to each
> image. I'm not sure if this would be useful to anyone, or if there's
> another way to do this that makes more sense.... maybe tags? —
> although it looks like tags are simply binary and can't necessarily
> have a value associated with them.
> Attach a table to an entire dataset or project.
> I was looking at the OMERO Tables page on the wiki, but a bunch of
> the examples are dead links, so I wonder if I should be looking
> somewhere else.
>
> Thanks for your help!
> Adam

William Moore
Wellcome Trust Centre for Gene Regulation & Expression
College of Life Sciences
MSI/WTB/JBC Complex
University of Dundee
Dow Street