[ome-devel] attaching analysis results to OMERO images

Adam Fraser afraser at broadinstitute.org
Wed Feb 23 12:47:23 GMT 2011

> You're looking at this page
> http://trac.openmicroscopy.org.uk/ome/wiki/OmeroTables right?

I fixed a couple of links to source code (were broken because of our recent
> move to git) so I hope that helps.

Yes, indeed, and thanks. Unfortunately I'm getting this now. I'll try again
later:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "build/bdist.linux-x86_64/egg/trac/web/api.py", line 436, in
send_error data, 'text/html')
  ........ (more crud) .......
  File "build/bdist.linux-x86_64/egg/trac/db/postgres_backend.py",
line 203, in __init__ port))
OperationalError: FATAL:  connection limit exceeded for non-superusers

Probably if you're doing the same analysis with the same result fields for
> every image in a Dataset, you should create a single table and link it to
> the Dataset or Project.

Well, I'm not doing the analysis, I'm developing tools in CellProfiler that
will make it easy to do such things, and I was hoping for a pointer to an
API call that would allow me to link a file to an object id (image, dataset,
project...).

My guess is that linking a csv file to an image is the same as adding an
attachment in Insight? Is that right? Then the next question I'd have is can
I use the API upload the document so it's not just a reference to a local
file?

Thanks!
Adam