[ome-devel] attaching analysis results to OMERO images

Adam Fraser afraser at broadinstitute.org
Tue Feb 22 17:06:51 GMT 2011

Hi again,

I'm wondering how difficult it is to attach tabular analysis results as (eg:
formatted as CSV) to images in an omero dataset. I'd like to do this
entirely from Python if possible.

How it might be used:

   - Attach a table containing segmentation results and per-object
   measurements to each image.
   - Attach a simple list (a 1-row table) of image measurements to each
   image. I'm not sure if this would be useful to anyone, or if there's another
   way to do this that makes more sense.... maybe tags? — although it looks
   like tags are simply binary and can't necessarily have a value associated
   with them.
   - Attach a table to an entire dataset or project.

I was looking at the OMERO Tables page on the wiki, but a bunch of the
examples are dead links, so I wonder if I should be looking somewhere else.

Thanks for your help!
Adam