[ome-devel] PerkinElmer Ultraview Vox

Melissa Linkert melissa at glencoesoftware.com
Fri Feb 11 15:04:37 GMT 2011

Hi Rubén,

> Before being able to provide additional information, I would like to ask you if you have previous notice/documentation of the format.

Yes, we are very aware of this format, but have not yet added support for it.
You can follow our progress here:

https://trac.openmicroscopy.org.uk/ome/ticket/4083

As usual, please let me know if you would like to be automatically
notified of updates to that ticket.  At the moment, we do not require
additional data (we have many datasets already), but if that changes I
will let you know.

Regards,
-Melissa