[ome-devel] PerkinElmer Ultraview Vox

Rubén Muñoz ruben.munoz at embl.de
Fri Feb 11 13:29:08 GMT 2011

Dear all,

I recently uploaded the file Nuc-Golgi.tar.gz to the usual FTP server. The dataset corresponds to a PerkinElmer VOX microscope acquisition, updated to the latest software 2 channels, 41 slices, 7 timepoints. It includes a "Nuc-golgi 63x stack - time.ome.tif" exported directly from their software.

Before being able to provide additional information, I would like to ask you if you have previous notice/documentation of the format.

We have tested the provided OME.TIF successfully. Is in your plans to incorporate a native importer, in that case, please let us know if we can provide some more data.

Best regards,

Rubén