[ome-devel] Scanr patch

Rubén Muñoz ruben.munoz at embl.de
Thu Sep 16 08:47:45 BST 2010

Hi Melissa,

After using the ScanR importer with some non-captured wells, I realized that the names were incorrect.
I did the following patch to fix the problem.

This is not preventing the converter to create more metadata and images than actually needed, but is already a help.

Thanks!

Rubén

337a338,339
>     String [] names = new String [nWells * nPos];

361a364
>                   names[realPosCount] = "Well " + (well + 1) + ", Field " + (pos +1);
468,470c471
<       String name = "Well " + (well + 1) + ", Field " + (field +1) + " (Spot " +
<       store.setImageName(name, i);
---