[ome-devel] import into Omero server fails

Peter Schregle p.schregle at impuls-imaging.com
Thu Sep 16 14:21:05 BST 2010

Andrew,

thank you very much for the information, this is indeed very helpful.

mfg

Peter Schregle
Geschäftsführer

Impuls computergestützte Bildanalyse GmbH
Carl-Benz-Str. 13
82205 Gilching
Germany/European Union

Phone: +49 8105 773640
Mobile: +49 170 4103344
Fax: +49 8105 773642
E-Mail: p.schregle at impuls-imaging.com
www.impuls-imaging.com

Geschäftsführer: Peter Hengel, Peter Schregle