[ome-devel] import into Omero server fails

Peter Schregle p.schregle at impuls-imaging.com
Wed Sep 15 12:38:21 BST 2010

Hello Andrew,

thanks for your answer.

I understand it partly, only. If the max_sample... does create an error
because the image data is missing, why does the min_sample... import
properly? It doesn't have image data either.

The real problem is not the max_sample, but other files created by a TILL
microscope that currently cannot be imported. I've uploaded these images
from the OMERO importer in the last hour.

I've looked into the max_sample in order to find out if there might be
problems in the metadata section of the TILL files, but because of the
files but in the OME importer.

However, your pointer to the sample files in
http://www.ome-xml.org/browser/Documentation/Samples/OmeFiles is very
helpful, I will look into these.

Best regards
Peter

 worked.

> > There seems to be a serious problem with import. Can you help somehow?
Or