[ome-devel] import into Omero server fails

Andrew Patterson ajpatterson at lifesci.dundee.ac.uk
Wed Sep 15 12:16:02 BST 2010

Hello Peter,

The file max-sample-2008-02.ome is not real data. It and min-sample-2008-02.ome were created to show the XML structure that an ome file can have.

If you open max-sample-2008-02.ome in a text editor you will see the matadata side of the file has been "maxed out", that is it has at "least one" of everything possible, but has no real image data in it.

I created them to go with an old documentation page, now removed.

If you want files that should import fine look in the sub-folder of samples:
http://www.ome-xml.org/browser/Documentation/Samples/OmeFiles

I will move the other files into a new folder and add a note describing there purpose.

Hope this helps,

Andrew