[ome-devel] Bio-Formats Exporter

Melissa Linkert melissa at glencoesoftware.com
Fri Jul 23 23:37:38 BST 2010

Hi Rubén,

> ScanR importer is very stable and we hope to report about Zeiss and Leica soon. It will be great if you can help us with those, both companies have lately extended their formats.

Of course I am happy to update support for both formats.  We do have the
updated specifications for both Leica LIF and Zeiss LSM, but have not
yet gone through them carefully to ensure that all of the new features
are supported.

> We have example datasets from both but I cannot connect to your ftp. Is it down?

The skyking FTP server no longer exists.  I will send you new server
credentials in a private email.

Regards,
-Melissa