[ome-devel] Accessing OMERO.insight attachements via the API.

josh.moore at gmx.de josh.moore at gmx.de
Wed Aug 12 09:12:49 BST 2009

Jerome,

findImageAnnotationLink() will only find an instance already in the
collection, i.e. it's not id based. So, roughly:

  Image i = ...; //
  Annotation a = i.copyAnnotationLinks().get(0).getAnnotation();
  i.findImmageAnnotationLink( a ) != null;

  TagAnnotation ta = new TagAnnotationI( a.getId().getValue(), false );
  i.findImageAnnotationLink( ta ) == null;

Another way of putting this is if the instance you pass to the find
methods came from a separate query/method call, then it won't find
anything.

Hope that makes sense,
~J.