[ome-devel] Connecting to the OME/FLIM Community

Nick Perry nperry at stanford.edu
Wed Aug 5 18:33:02 BST 2009

(I sent this email to the ome-users list accidentally, then discovered this
list and decided it was more appropriate to send it here instead. Sorry for
the repeat!)

Hi,

My name is Nick Perry and I am a student from Stanford University performing
an internship in the Dynamic Imaging Platform at the Institut Pasteur under
Spencer Shorte. The focus of my project for this summer is to help get FLIM
data support in OME. As such, I am hoping to get more involved in this
project by contacting others working on FLIM/OME. Can anyone suggest people
in particular with whom I should get into contact? Also, we heard from Jason
Swedlow that there is some work going on with the FLIM group of Paul French
concerning the development of a time-domain FLIM analysis module for OME.
Actually, we are working specifically on the Lambert Technologies
frequency-domain FLIM system and wondered about the possibility of combining
our initiatives? Could anyone help or tell us where we should look for
existing source code?

Thanks,
Nick