[ome-devel] Building OmeroCpp

James Perry jamesp at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Fri Sep 19 15:03:45 BST 2008

Hi,

I'm having trouble getting OmeroCpp to build on Linux. I've installed
Ice and its dependencies and ccache, have got a complete copy of the
'tools' directory from OMERO, and successfully run 'autogen.sh' in the
OmeroCpp directory. However, when I then run 'make' it stops
immediately with:

[digs at idcn1 OmeroCpp]$ make
Fri Sep 19 15:01:29 BST 2008
cd src ; make  slice
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/digs/tools/OmeroCpp/src'
make[1]: *** No rule to make target `../target/temp/omero/model/*.h',
needed by `slice_generated'.  Stop.
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/digs/tools/OmeroCpp/src'
make: *** [slice] Error 2

I wondered if there was another step I had to do before running make,
but couldn't find any instructions for this. Any suggestions what
might be the problem?

Thanks,
James

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.