[ome-devel] OME-JAVA help with deleting relationships (IMAGE/CATEGORY)...

Jerome Avondo jeromeavondo at msn.com
Fri Mar 14 11:19:03 GMT 2008

hi,

thank you for the info...

Does anybody have experience in deleting a MEX directly using the JAVA-API. I had a look around but couldn't find anything obvious... Might be me not looking in the right places...

I also had a look at the Delete.pm in OME CVS/OME/src/perl2/OME/Util/Data, which I think is what the OME command line uses.
Is that correct?

so Im guessing I need to implement using the API something similar to the delete_mex function in Delete.pm....
Or is there any helper functions in the JAVA-API to help me do this?

Any suggestions/pointers are welcome...
thanks,
j.