[ome-devel] OMERO API Import: Exception on Pixels download inside Insight

Jost Gundelach omero at gundelacht.de
Thu Mar 13 10:17:11 GMT 2008

Hello,

thanks for help Chris and Brian.

I was a little bit confused and combined with my stupidity, I tumbled
inside my problem ...
The main problem, why I didn't saw the bug in my code, came from the
code of the OMEROMetadataStore class, which was not in sync with the source.
I updated the source to revision 1995, the inital branch revision and so
I was able to debug it.
And surprise there was a NullPointerException catched away inside the
writeFilesToFileStore method, caused by the rawFileStore member which
was null :-(

I think it is a bug of the constructor
OMEROMetadataStore(ServiceFactory), which does not initialize the
rawFileStore. Isn't it?

Best Regards
Jost Gundelach

--
Jost Gundelach, Dipl.-Inf.
c.a.r.u.s. HMS GmbH

Amtsgericht/Register Court: Kiel, HRB 4587 NO
Sitz/Registered Office: Norderstedt
Geschäftsführer/Managing Directors: Karl-Heinz Witt, Dr. Matthias Rath