[ome-devel] OME-JAVA help with deleting relationships (IMAGE/CATEGORY)...

Ilya Goldberg igg at nih.gov
Wed Mar 12 17:30:06 GMT 2008

There is a deletion facility which is available on the command-line:
ome data delete
Get brief help on this facility like so:
ome help data delete

The way to cleanly delete objects from the DB is to identify the
Module Execution (MEX) that generated them.  You can do this via the
Web UI or through API calls.  Once you have the MEX, you can delete
it and all of its descendants using the "ome data delete" command.

-Ilya