[ome-devel] Source/docs for ome.model.core.Image

James Perry jamesp at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Tue Aug 19 16:33:27 BST 2008

Quoting josh.moore at gmx.de:

> Almost all the classes in ome.model.* (and for OmeroBlitz --
> omero.model.*) are code generated, so it's not that you are missing
> something exactly, just that we currently don't package the generated
> source into a download, though we most likely will moving forward.

Thanks Josh, that makes sense. I thought I must be misunderstanding something.

> If you don't mind telling us some more about what you are trying to
> accomplish, we might also be able to point you at some better examples
> within the test suite.

At the moment I'm really just experimenting to get a feel for how the
API works, and with a view to testing things we're likely to need for
the OMERO/DiGS integration. I've managed to get a list of all the
images on the server now, I also want to look at storing and
retrieving image files and attached files. If there are any test suite
examples of that sort of thing then they would be very useful.

Thanks,
James

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.