[ome-devel] Source/docs for ome.model.core.Image

James Perry jamesp at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Tue Aug 19 15:45:24 BST 2008

Hi everyone,

I am starting to code against the OMERO Java API (just small proof of
concept things at the moment really), referring to the documentation
and the ExampleOne.java on the wiki. However I have run into a problem
as I can't find any source or documentation for the
ome.model.core.Image class. It doesn't seem to be in the javadocs
linked from the wiki, or in the source trees I've downloaded (I think
I have the whole omero server and shoola client trees from the
"download as zip file" links on Trac). Can someone point me to this
class please? It's possible I'm missing a whole source tree or
something.

Thanks,
James

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.