[ome-devel] Server crash

Chris Allan callan at blackcat.ca
Mon Aug 13 17:56:52 BST 2007

On 9 Aug 2007, at 09:33, cihan cetin wrote:

> Hi Jason,

Hi Cihan.

I apologize for the delay in getting back to you.

> I imported 16bits tiff images, it was fine, but then in the insight
> tool
> I just clicked on one of the pictures and the server crashed
> immediately.
> I copy/paste the output of the server.

...snip...

> X connection to localhost:10.0 broken (explicit kill or server
> shutdown).

That suggests to me that you started the server up with SSH X-
forwarding. Can you start the server up without X-forwarding by
SSHing to the system as follows:

ssh -x cihan at server

and see if you get the same result. You can check to see if you have
X-forwarding enabled by executing the following (after SSHing into
the system):

echo $DISPLAY

> Thanks,

No problem at all.