[ome-devel] Questions about initial development.

Ilya Goldberg igg at nih.gov
Mon Oct 16 21:29:26 BST 2006

Hi Guys
The fact is that we're not sure enough about the details to commit to
making official pronouncements.
Anyway, these comments are already posted on the web-site:
http://lists.openmicroscopy.org.uk/pipermail/ome-devel/2006-October/
000789.html
And Google appears to like our mail archives.
So this is a good place to start, but we should probably continue by
making a wiki page about it.

-Ilya