[ome-devel] Bug in SessionManager?

Josiah Johnston siah at nih.gov
Tue Mar 21 22:53:31 GMT 2006

Looks like you're right. Thanks for such a detailed bug report.
I fixed SessionManager.pm and committed.
http://cvs.openmicroscopy.org.uk/horde/chora/browse.php?
f=OME%2Fsrc%2Fperl2%2FOME%2FSessionManager.pm
version 1.65

Also, I wrote a simple script that logs in and displays the ACL. (see
attached) When I run this as a superuser, the ACL is blank as it should
be. When I run it as a non privileged user, the ACL is populated. This
is correct behavior, and was not occurring before the fix.