[ome-devel] installing OME on Ubuntu

august august at develop.ment.org
Thu Jun 1 17:10:26 BST 2006

> Could it be because I am running Apache2? I remember awhile back it was
> discouraged to use Apache2 with OME, but was under the impression that is no
> longer the case.

I can confirm that OME works fine with Apache2 and Ubuntu.   You just
need to to double check that your config files are managed properly for
your installation directories and such.   I tend to to roll my own
config file because the OME installer (at least from a couple months
back) was only recognizing and modifying the older apache configs and
not the newer style apache2 config files.

-august.