[ome-devel] OME matlab - mex is not compiling

Tom Macura tm289 at cam.ac.uk
Tue Jul 25 15:35:21 BST 2006

Hi August,

Since C99 // style comments are allowed.
	http://home.tiscalinet.ch/t_wolf/tw/c/c9x_changes.html

So besides editing the colour_deconvolution.c file you can modify mex
to pass different CC flags to gcc (not pass -ansi but pass -
std=iso9899:1999).
But I swallowed my pride and changed the // comments to /* */ .
Easiest thing to do is update from CVS and try again.

Sorry for the trouble,

Tom