[ome-devel] Omeis server sertting

Curtis Rueden ctrueden at wisc.edu
Mon Dec 18 17:13:33 GMT 2006

Hi Bernd,

Not to say it's not a bug, but needing to drop the DB seems a little
extreme. Instead of doing that, couldn't you just manually update the
DB entry to the new setting? E.g.:

% psql ome

      \h for help with SQL commands
      \? for help with psql commands
      \q to quit

ome=# select * from repositories;
 attribute_id | module_execution_id |                 image_server_url
               | path | is_local
--------------+---------------------+--------------------------------------------------+------+----------
           4 |                   1 |
http://skyking.microscopy.wisc.edu/cgi-bin/omeis |      | f