[ome-devel] Omeis server sertting

Bernd Jagla baj2107 at columbia.edu
Mon Dec 18 20:15:56 GMT 2006

Yup, tried this, didn't work, but I guess I didn't try hard enough. So the
easiest for me to start all over again...

I guess I also changed the is_local because I was switching to a local
installation... Maybe that was what was going on. But since I didn't know
enough about all this I just gave it one try. And as you probably know I
know by now to start from scratch... ;-)