[ome-devel] new file formats

Bernd Jagla baj2107 at columbia.edu
Thu Sep 22 19:11:33 BST 2005

Hello,

I found one answer:
In the tests directory there is the ForkedImageImport.pl program with which
I can test my import functions.

And I want to reformulate one other question, which I guess is more a Perl
than an OME question:
I need to get all the directories in the directory of the ".run" file that I
am reading in. For this, I thought to find first the path to the run file,
and then list all directories underneath. Unfortunately I don't know how to
do this. Any help is very much appreciated...

Do I have to insert a line to CoreDatabaseTablesTask.pm for my new module in
order to register? And is this all, or do I have to reinstall after???

I know this information is somewhere but I am having a hard time finding all
the bits and peaces....

Thanks again for your kind understanding and help

Bernd