[ome-devel] new file formats

Bernd Jagla baj2107 at columbia.edu
Thu Sep 22 16:52:01 BST 2005

Hello,

Sorry for posting this twice, but I guess it is better to put it in the dev
list...

And I have one more question:
The ImportEngine is using a variable $filenames, that I believe is a IO:File
object ???, but I don't understand why in the MetamorphHTDFormat.pm (line
100) a method getFilename can be called, since I can't find this method
anywhere in IO:File or any inherited package (IO:Handle, IOSeekable).

Thanks, and here is my e-mail from yesterday...