[ome-devel] new file formats

Bernd Jagla baj2107 at columbia.edu
Fri Sep 23 13:55:15 BST 2005

Hello again,

I just found out that the files that the method getGroups receives are of
type Ome::image::server::file. Unfortunately I couldn't find any information
on the path. Also, if I select a path as an import file neither the path
itself nor the files underneath are being used.

Is there any way to get the path of an input file and the paths within that
directory plus the files in a directory underneath?

Thanks,

Bernd