[ome-devel] Updated OME-WEBSITE Getting-Started/Tutorial

Jason Swedlow jason at lifesci.dundee.ac.uk
Mon Mar 28 21:20:27 BST 2005

Hi Tom-

Looks good.  thanks much.  there will be more changes when we finish
the Java Hierarchy Browser ina couple of weeks, so let's wait on the
update of the Java system, and we can do that.

As far as the other pages go, i only saw 1 typo: "C. elegans" on the
Classification page.

Tell you what-- commit your stuff then i will do some other clean up
and updating on Thursday and Friday, and include an update of the
future directions.

Thanks!!!

Cheers,

Jason