[ome-devel] Updated OME-WEBSITE Getting-Started/Tutorial

Tom Macura macurato at grc.nia.nih.gov
Mon Mar 28 20:07:56 BST 2005

Hey Guys,

I wrote an updated Getting-Started/Tutorial page based on all the new
coolness of OME 2.4.0.
Look here:
http://users.openmicroscopy.org.uk/~tmacur1/OME-WEBSITE/getting-
started/

New Stuff:
	Updated Web-UI pages (new manual-classification page, new tasks page,
updated text + screenshots)
	Chainbuilder
	Zoombrowser
	Visbio

Missing Stuff:
	The Java client stuff needs updating.
	Future directions need updating. What's currently there refers to
stuff (ChainBuilder + Zoombrowser) that has already been released. I
would rather 	remove this page than keep it in its current content.

Please send your comments. I intend to commit to CVS on Wednesday
close-of-business.

Best,

Tom