[ome-devel] List usage

Jason Swedlow jason at lifesci.dundee.ac.uk
Tue Mar 22 11:36:02 GMT 2005

Hi to all--

Many of you have noticed the dearth of traffic on this list.  In fact,
the OME core developers have used another list, OME Nitpick.  This is a
closed list, which doesn't help the larger group see the work going on
on the project.  We will therefore be moving all of our technical
discussions to this list, the OME Developers list.  Note that you will
see an increase in traffic volume.  If you want to adjust the volume of
mail you see, get digests etc, just follow the link at the bottom of
this email.

Cheers,

Jason

NOTE NEW EMAIL ADDRESS: jason at lifesci.dundee.ac.uk