[ome-devel] List usage

Chris Allan callan at blackcat.ca
Wed Mar 23 11:32:43 GMT 2005

In addition, as some of you will have noticed, a new list ("ome-users") has
been created for user support requests and generic questions. Messages that
were sent to "ome-devel at lists.openmicroscopy.org.uk" should now be sent to
"ome-users at lists.openmicroscopy.org.uk" unless you have re-subscribed to
"ome-devel" and that message is related to OME development.

Thanks.

-Chris