[ome-devel] New Branch for DB Updates - Shoola testing.

Ilya Goldberg igg at nih.gov
Mon Jun 6 19:16:02 BST 2005

Duh!  Never mind that.  Stupid me didn't specify the OMEDS URL
correctly (the example should probably say shoola instead of omeds-test
to help retards like me out).

All tests in OME-SRV-TESTS pass with the OME_2_4_1_DB_UPDATES branch!
Yahoo!
This means I'm going to merge OME_2_4_1_DB_UPDATES with HEAD Wednesday
June 15th unless I hear otherwise.

I had one problem with the test suite:
It appears that it doesn't disconnect DB handles properly and
accumulates many postgres processes when running the tests.  I know
they are JDBC connections from the test-suite, because all the extra
postgres processes disappear instantly when you terminate the test.  If
they were being accumulated by the back-end, you would have to
terminate apache to see that.
I had to run the tests in "batches" to avoid running out of clients.
ant run '-Dtestset=omeds/tests/pdi/Test*.java'
ant run '-Dtestset=omeds/tests/img/Test*.java'
ant run '-Dtestset=omeds/tests/ge/Test*.java'
ant run '-Dtestset=omeds/tests/chains/Test*.java'
ant run '-Dtestset=omeds/tests/cgi/Test*.java'

Please say something if that's not all of them!

There is no category in Bugzilla for OME-SRV-TESTS, so I didn't post
this bug there.  Can Chris either make a "Testing" category in
bugzilla, or someone let me know what/where I should post this thing.

-Ilya