[ome-devel] New Branch for DB Updates - Shoola testing.

Ilya Goldberg igg at nih.gov
Mon Jun 6 16:01:21 BST 2005

I'm not sure if this is related.
I tried running OME-SRV-TESTS against OME_2_4_1_DB_UPDATES, and got the
following error:
run:
     [junit] Running omeds.tests.cgi.TestCreateCategory
     [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Time elapsed: 0.957
sec
     [junit] Testsuite: omeds.tests.cgi.TestCreateCategory
     [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Time elapsed: 0.957
sec

     [junit] Testcase: test(omeds.tests.cgi.TestCreateCategory): Caused
an ERROR
     [junit] Unexpected Response from Server:  Not Found
     [junit] org.openmicroscopy.ds.RemoteConnectionException: Unexpected
Response from Server:  Not Found
     [junit]     at
org.openmicroscopy.ds.XmlRpcCaller.invoke(XmlRpcCaller.java:235)
     [junit]     at
org.openmicroscopy.ds.XmlRpcCaller.login(XmlRpcCaller.java:291)
     [junit]     at omeds.OMEDSManager.login(OMEDSManager.java:199)
     [junit]     at omeds.OMEDSManager.getProxy(OMEDSManager.java:151)
     [junit]     at omeds.OMEDSTestCase.setUp(OMEDSTestCase.java:100)

Is this related?

Then I tried to run OME-SRV-TESTS against OME-HEAD, and got the same
error.  Did I mess up my test configuration?  I know JDBC is working
since I can connect with DbVisualizer (using the driver in
OME-SRV-TESTS/LIB).

-Ilya