[ome-devel] web client logged out prematurely

Jason Swedlow jason at lifesci.dundee.ac.uk
Wed Feb 16 20:31:04 GMT 2005

Nico-

We are moving towards a release, and CVS might be a bit unstable, as we
are fixing a number of things.  A quick list of installer pain would be
painful-- we are trying to fix this.  best thing to do is to log all on
bugs.openmicroscopy.org.uk.  This is the official list of stuff we try
to fix.  Also, out put from apache error log is always helpful.

Will be in SF around May sometime, so hope to see you then.

Cheers,

jason

NOTE NEW EMAIL ADDRESS: jason at lifesci.dundee.ac.uk
**************************