[ome-devel] web client logged out prematurely

Nico Stuurman nicos at itsa.ucsf.edu
Wed Feb 16 20:20:16 GMT 2005

Installed OME from cvs (b.t.w., big nightmare, if there is interest in
a frustration list I can type some up).  Both the web and Java client
can log in, but seem to be logged out again after a few interactions
with the server.  With logged out I mean that the login window is
served up again.  This happens after at most three interactions with
the client.

The system is a current Mac OS X, postgres 7.4., apache 2, perl
v5.8.1-RC3.  OME cvs updated just now, installer run after update.

Any ideas?

best,

Nico