[ome-devel] Updated OME-WEBSITE Getting-Started/Tutorial

T. J. Macura tm289 at cam.ac.uk
Fri Apr 1 17:05:16 BST 2005

Dear Jason,

Thank you for alerting me to this problem.

Sorry for my lousy commit. Since I modified/add approximately 40 files,
I couldn't track all of them in my memory based on reading the commit
logs. I realize that our website is our outlet to the world and, in
many ways, a broken website is worse than a broken HEAD. I will be more
careful.

Thanks to Chris's great work helping with my commit and syncing the
website from CVS, now everything is up and running.

Tom