[ome-devel] OME::Remote C++ bindings

Zachary Pincus zpincus at stanford.edu
Mon Nov 22 10:03:37 GMT 2004

Hello all,

I've (finally) got a working, if very beta, version of a C++ library
for OME::Remote. (That is, communicating with an OME database over a
network connection, or from a non-perl language. This library is very
similar in spirit to OME-JAVA, but it's for C++.)

It is still under active development, but if people would have a use
for this, I would like to make it available. My next step will be to
write SWIG wrappers for everything so that OME can be accessed from any
scripting language. (I plan on LGPL'ing the library, and I would of
course be more than happy to donate it to the OME codebase.)

Please let me know if you have any questions about / interest in this.

Thanks,

Zach Pincus

Department of Biochemistry and Program in Biomedical Informatics
Stanford University School of Medicine