[ome-devel] tif import performance

Richard Beare Richard.Beare at csiro.au
Mon Nov 15 00:16:34 GMT 2004

Hi,
I'm certainly not intending to be critical! I think that the amount of
work that has gone into the project so far is huge and the results so
far are very impressive. One of the indications of how much has been
done is how much time is needed by a new comer to understand what is
already in place and where contributions can best be made :-).

Anyway, I'll run a benchmark on an import process to give you an idea of
the sorts of time I'm seeing - I could easily be doing something wrong.

I'll send results of this ASAP....

--
Richard Beare, CSIRO Mathematical & Information Sciences
Locked Bag 17, North Ryde, NSW 1670, Australia

Richard.Beare at csiro.au